FROM 1 FEBRUARY 2024 to 9 JUNE 2024, WE WILL BE RUNNING OUR FIRST OF TWO, “HEAD-TENNiSYS SLAMS”, A SINGLES COMPETITION FOR ALL LEVELS OF PLAYER.
– ADULTS: (both Ladies & Gentlemen) – 16 and over may enter this category.
– JUNIORS: U15 & U12 boys. U15 & U12 girls. U10 boys & girls (mixed).
FORMAT & HOW TO BOOK
The competition starts with a group stage, where a player plays everyone else within their group. Players then progress to a knock-out format final. The knock-out stage will consist of a main draw and a consolation draw, both of which will have a Quarter Final, Semi-Final and a Final.
In addition to the trophies, there will be tennis prizes given to the winners in each of the entry categories. The prizes will consist of HEAD equipment and accessories, donated by our tennis suppliers, TENNiSYS.
The cost of entry is £20 per adult and £10 per junior player. The fee includes 2 hours court hire per match in the group stages, tennis balls for the knock-out Finals Day and the trophies supplied by SE Tennis.
Last day of entry is: 25 January 2024.
Don’t delay, for full details of the match formats, the rules and how to book and pay please contact us as below:
THE SE TENNIS CHAMPION RANKING SYSTEM
Starting in February and finishing in November every year, SE Tennis will be running various singles and doubles competitions for adults and juniors and each one played, players will earn themselves points which will go towards a ranking within our SET Champion Ranking System. At the end of every year, the top three ranked players, in each category, will be rewarded with prizes according to their year-end position.
There will be separate ranking tables for each player category: Ladies (16+) Gentlemen (16+), U15, U12 and U10s
HOW IT WORKS
1. Each player will receive one point for every game they win, in the first two sets, of every match played, in any of our competitions throughout the year.
2. Players will receive their ranking points only after they have submitted their match results to: email@example.com.
3. Where two or more players finish the year with equal points, their final ranking will be determined by the following:
i Head-to-head result if two players are tied.
ii Relative game difference in the tournaments played.
4. All match results and rankings will be published monthly.
5. The end of year ranking position will be published by 15th December each year.
6. Prizes will be awarded to the top three ranked players at the year end annual presentation evening.
7. Ranking points will not be rolled over to the following year.
8. SE Tennis management decision will be final in any dispute.
For further information contact Geza Szabo: firstname.lastname@example.org